Learn how to develop WordPress themes and plugins. Includes React and Gutenberg development.
What you’ll learn
- Build a fully functioning WordPress theme and plugin
- Build websites for any business and audience
- License your theme and/or plugin
- Understand the architecture of a plugin and theme
- Understand the WordPress core and it’s functions
- Fully Understand WordPress’s API and how to interact with WordPress and its system
- Query the Database and create tables
- Comfortably navigate around the WordPress core
- Confidently use the command line and learn basic commands.
- Improve your workflow using Babel and Webpack
- Create, manage and process admin forms.
- Create custom post types for special kinds of content
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks with React, Webpack and Babel.
- You should have a good understanding of HTML, CSS.
- You should know how to install WordPress and navigate around.
- A text editor of your choice.
Hello! Welcome to the WordPress development course. This is the most comprehensive and effective course on WordPress development around. This is the only course you’ll ever need to learn WordPress development.
WordPress currently holds a majority of the market share on the web. WordPress is an absolute dominant force and its popularity continuously grows. One of the best things about WordPress is that it’s easily extendable. There are thousands of plugins and themes available both free and premium.
In this course, I will teach you how to create your very own plugins and themes. This course was designed for those who truly want to master WordPress inside and out. There is no stone left unturned. This course will help make you into one of the most competitive WordPress developers out there. You will be able to develop custom plugins and themes no matter how hard the task is.
You can expect high-quality and fresh tutorials. This course uses the latest versions of software development including PHP (8.x), and MySQL/MariaDB (8.x) .
Here is an overview of what you can expect to learn.
- Take a static HTML template and convert it into a fully functioning WordPress theme.
- Properly take advantage of the template hierarchy system and create your own custom templates for more unique designs.
- Build plugins that extend the core functionality of WordPress.
- Develop custom post types for content that give you the flexibility to curate content you want to. Apply metadata to your content and display everything on the front end.
- Learn about the various methods for creating your own custom admin forms and processing the data securely.
- Other topics include licensing, translations, security, authentication, full-site editing, block development and so much more!
- The APIs that are covered are the following: Database API, HTTP API, Metadata API, Options API, Plugins API, REST API, Rewrite API, and Settings API.
- On top of everything, you will also learn how to create your very own Gutenberg blocks. Take advantage of the newest feature that comes bundled with WordPress 6!
In a nutshell, we’ll explore the various WordPress APIs and how they should be used. The developer documentation is filled with examples and each page is quite lengthy. WordPress development doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ code. Real-world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand WordPress.
Take the leap into Gutenberg Development
Build components to separate your code. All this knowledge is right at your fingertips!
Why am I qualified to teach this course?
I’ve been developing sites in WordPress for over 10 years. I know all the tricks to work with WordPress. I don’t fool around. You will learn all my techniques and teach you the exact process I go through. I’ve sold commercial themes and plugins with over 1000+ sales worldwide. I know what it takes to create stuff that works!
There is no useless information here in this course. It’s all 100% high-quality content and nothing less. I guarantee you will absolutely love this course and see real results. You’ll have the skills and confidence to build your own custom themes and plugins your clients will love. You’ll be able to take on bigger projects for more money. Don’t believe me? I offer a 100% refund within 30 days. There is absolutely no risk involved!
Don’t be the one that gets left behind! Enroll and start learning today
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and developers who wish to take their skills and profit to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to understand how the WordPress core truly works and extend it.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build quality and premium plugins and themes.
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basic template tutorials and learn how to add unique features along with BuddyPress and Woocommerce integration.
- This course is for students who are new to developing plugins and themes and would like to learn the best practices for developing themes/plugins.
- The late beginner to PHP and JavaSricpt programming.
Download Complete WordPress Developer Course 2023 – Plugins & Themes free from below link