What you’ll learn
- Learn through practice – complete our project from conception to completion
- It is recommended that students have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
This course is also a great choice for businesses as a web development training resource.
Our Project-Based Approach
This course was designed for people with fast-paced lives, that don’t have time to waste. In the very first lesson, you will be presented with a project you will build from start to finish.
Here’s a summary of these components:
• The popular animated mobile menu, that opens and closes with a slide effect.
• A real-time weather information section, with data retrieved from The Weather Map API.
• A temperature conversion switch
• A local-time clock that runs on the page.
• An image gallery with thumbnails.
• A product section populated from a JSON object.
• A product filter that showcases free, paid, or all products.
• Code Organization & Best Practices
• The Document Object Model (DOM)
• HTML & CSS Manipulation
• Data Types
• Date & Time
• How to Work With External APIs
• HTTP Requests & the Fetch Method
• Error Handling
• ES6+ Functions
This Is Your Opportunity
About the Instructor
This course is ministered by Ivan Loureço Gomes, a top-rated Udemy instructor, famous for his easy-to-follow and hands-on teaching style. Ivan has 8 years of professional experience in IT areas, such as web design, front-end web development, software testing, agile methodologies, project management, and team building.
With 18 courses published in 4 languages. he knows how to deliver the best and most engaging content for students.
Who this course is for:
Size: 3.16 GB