Master Python by Building Real World Python Projects Free Download
You will Do Different Real-world python projects as a beginner python programmer.
What you’ll learn
- All the python projects are very simple and easy to follow
- All of these projects are real-world projects
- If you follow and do those real world projects you can build your confidence to do other advanced python projects for your self.
- You will be able to program in Python professionally
- Computer and internet connection
If you are new to python programming this course helps you to learn python fast.
In this course, I will put different real-world python projects which help you to learn python as fast as possible by doing real fully functional projects.
Generally, to list some of the projects you will do is:-
-Make clock using python
-Make Qrcode generator using python
-Taking Screenshot using python
-Text to speech using python
-Make calculator using python
-Video to Audio using project
-URL shortener using python
-CPU & RAM Usage Tracker using python
-Fake name generator using python
-Voice recorder using python
-Extract text using python
-Sum to numbers using python
-Battery notifier using python
-YouTube video downloader using python
-Video to GIF maker using python
-Get Phone Number Details using python
-Spelling checker using python
-Audio book maker using python
-Search using python
-Internet speed application using python
-TAX calculator using python
-Ebay scrapper using python
-Book store app using python
-Image to PDF using python
Why Learn Python?
Python is a general-purpose, versatile and popular programming language. Python is also a great first language because it is concise and easy to read. A good language to have in any programmer’s stack, Python can be used for everything from web development to software development and data science applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers who want to get into one of the most popular and loved languages in the world
- Programmers from other languages who want to kickstart their Python journey
- Python programmers who want to refresh their skills by building real world python projects
- Students who know basic Python and want to build projects using their Python skills
- Students who want to build a portfolio of Python projects to show in job interviews
- Students who don’t just want to learn Python but instead build something meaningful with it
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to learn python programing language with projects. you can learn python By doing projects.
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers who need to switch languages to Python
Download Master Python by Building Real World Python Projects free from below
Size: 1.2 GB
Content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-python-by-building-real-world-python-projects-p